3D Male body base (Model: #410)
- Quad-based mesh.
- Lowpoly model with optimized retopology, baked maps from highpoly base.
- Twist bones for legs/arms and Wiggle bones for pecs and butt.
- PBR Textures, 4k maps included: Base color, Normal, Roughness. (Includes 12 tones variations)
- Enforced T-pose in Unity, green.
I'm happy to publish a new base, as you can see, this one is slim but with defined muscles. I hope you like and enjoy it!
(In the last image you can see the coordinates of the UV map. Designed to make the process easier for those who work tattoos/designs directly on the texture)
Small Update V.2:
* Due to a bug with IKTweaks, where the angle of the legs was not compatible with the mod and caused unwanted twists when moving the legs. I have adjusted the armature and now the legs are pointing straight ahead, aligned with the hips.
* Corrected the weight paint of the neck and head bones.
↓Please, read carefully↓
I do not allow my Bases to be resold in avatars as edited versions.
My Gumroad store is the only place where you can buy the base M_410 and have the right to use it in your projects.
- For your commercial license, you have to fill the Discord Field correctly on checkout.
- Commercial license is valid for completed models only.
- You must credit the product with a link to my store.
- If your clients want to use my model in their projects (commercial or not), they must purchase it from my store and complete the corresponding requirement for their use. Otherwise, they will not be able to use them.
- Do not use this base free/public/nitro models or projects.
- You may not redistribute this model on its own. Protected under Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
You will receive a .rar file containing: .FBX and .Blend (V3.2.1) with A-pose low poly; set of textures; readme file.
- You will receive a .rar file containing: .FBX and .Blend (V3.2.1) with A-pose low poly; set of textures; readme file.
- Size119 MB
- Unique Materials1