3D Male body base (Model: #410)
- Quad-based mesh.
- Lowpoly model with optimized retopology, baked maps from highpoly base.
- Twist bones for legs/arms and Wiggle bones for pecs and butt.
- PBR Textures, 4k maps included: Base color, Normal, Roughness. (Includes 12 tones variations)
- Enforced T-pose in Unity, green.
I'm happy to publish a new base, as you can see, this one is slim but with defined muscles. I hope you like and enjoy it!
(In the last image you can see the coordinates of the UV map. Designed to make the process easier for those who work tattoos/designs directly on the texture)
* Due to a bug with IKTweaks, where the angle of the legs was not compatible with the mod and caused unwanted twists when moving the legs. I have adjusted the armature and now the legs are pointing straight ahead, aligned with the hips.
* Corrected the weight paint of the neck and head bones.
* Added root Pec bone.
* The shoulder bones are less inclined forward.
* For better optimization, the back bones are straighter vertically. (hip, spine, chest, neck)
* Slightly modified the weightpaint of the butt and leg so that it has a larger opening angle before it breaks.
↓Please, read carefully↓
- For commercial license, you have to register your Discord tag properly at checkout.
- Commercial license is valid for completed avatars/models only.
- Make it clear to your customers that if they want to use the asset in their projects (personal or commercial) they must purchase it themselves from my store. Otherwise, they will not be able to use them.
- You must credit the product with a link to my store.
- You are allowed to partially edit the model, as long as the original version is recognizable.
- You can edit the existing textures or create completely new ones.
- Edited or not: You are not allowed to sub-license, resell or rent it. Protected under Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Do not use this base in free/public/nitro models or projects.
You will receive a .rar file containing: .FBX and .Blend (V.3) with A-pose low poly; set of textures; readme file.